Saturday, December 13, 2008

12 Days of Kickers: Day 6



Andre "Gago" Nunes

Kickers Indoor #22





A native of Campo Grande, Nunes brings futsal experience to Richmond having played with the club team Pelezinho in Brazil. Most recently, he has spent the past five seasons with the CVSA Premier League team Metro Sting FC.

Why is "Gago" your nickname?
Gago means stutter in Portuguese, and everybody calls me Gago.

Describe yourself in three words:
Friendly, outgoing, fun

How long have you played indoor soccer?
My whole life. I played futsal in Brazil since I was 3 years old.

What do you do in your free time?
Play tennis, hang out with my family, and go out with my friends

Where do you like to travel?
Miami, because it feels like I am in Brazil


The 12 Days of Kickers is a series of short features on people important to the Kickers organization. Get to know your favorite players, coaches, and staff as we count down to the next home game on December 20th. Seven days remain until the Kick Out Cancer All-Stars Game to benefit Connor's Heroes. Visit RichmondKickers.com for details and ticket information.

No comments: